WORKSHEETS FOR SELF-EMPLOYED TAXPAYERS
FROM ROBERT D FLACH – THE INTERNET’S “WANDERING TAX PRO”
Use these unique forms, logs and worksheets to help document your Schedule C tax deductions and to help organize and gather the tax information needed to give to your tax professional.
Please be aware that this is copyrighted material and for your internal use only.
1. Allocation of Expenses
2. Automobile Expense Worksheet
3. Auto Mileage Log
4. Business Expenses of a Freelance Writer
5. Business Travel Record
6. Conferences, Conventions and Education
7. Computer Use Log
8. Election to Deduct Organization Expenses
9. Employee Expense Report
10. Employee Time Card - Use this to document the deduction for wages paid from your Schedule C business to your dependent children
11. Home Office Deduction Worksheet
12. Cell Phone Log - FYI, a cell phone is no longer considered to be “listed property” and subject to special documentation rules. However, this form is still relevant to help determine the business use of a cell phone.
The package will be sent as an email word document attachment.
Send your email address and check or money order for $3.00 payable to TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC to –
SCHEDULE C FORMS PACKAGE
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC
HAWLEY, PA 18428